You are here
Welcome to Balhousie Clement Park Home, Dundee
- 49 beautifully furnished resident bedrooms, all with en-suite bathroom facilities
- All bedrooms have telephone points, flat screen televisions and a 24-hour call-alert system
- Full lift access to all floors and wheelchair-friendly access throughout the home
- Internet access for residents and visitors at our 'Internet Corner' facility
- Purpose-designed, enclosed landscaped gardens
- Popular daily activity programme
- An active residents and relatives committee which provides a two-way, open feedback system regarding the care being provided
Creating an environment for our residents here at Clement Park that is bright, modern yet homely and above all, friendly, is of great importance to me as Manager.
We actively encourage our residents to take part in various day trips, activities or events organised by our team and feel these have unparalleled benefits on their health, happiness and well-being.
Activities and Events
Recent activities run at the home have included intergeneration work with the local school, which brought much laughter to the home from both sides! We also recently held a bracelet making class, run by the local workshop ‘Skills Share Dundee’ which residents enjoyed greatly as they were able to be very creative. It was such a fun afternoon!
Our Care Team
Like all of the Balhousie Care Home Managers, I am very proud of the care my team provides our residents with. We have wonderful staff, many of whom have specialist mental health training. The way in which my staff interact with residents, accommodate their individual needs and truly care leaves me feeling happy every single day. Of course, within this kind of role there are challenges but I am able to go to work confident that the well-being and happiness of our residents is at the centre of everything my team and I do.
Pop in your postcode below and we'll give you directions to Clement Park
Find a care home near you
News from across the Group
We were delighted to see the dementia strategy and the dementia ambassador program recognised and mentioned within this months Care News.
Coordination key to dementia care