You are here
Welcome to Balhousie Coupar Angus Care Home, Perthshire
- 41 tastefully decorated bedrooms all with large, stylish en-suite bathrooms
- All bedrooms have telephone points and flat screen televisions
- Four spacious and relaxing resident lounges/dining areas
- Full lift access to all floors and wheelchair-friendly access throughout the home
- Internet access for residents and visitors at our 'Internet Corner' facility
- Purpose-designed, enclosed landscaped gardens
- An active resident and relatives committee which provides a two-way, open feedback system regarding the care being provided
As Manager here at Coupar Angus, creating an environment for my residents that is happy, friendly, warm and inviting is not only important to me, but to each and every member of my team.
We actively encourage our residents to take part in various day trips, activities or events organised by our team and feel these have unparalleled benefits on their health, happiness and well-being.
Activities and Events
Here at the home, residents have recently enjoyed various activities including having a dip in our paddling pool in our private gardens during the hot weather, cake and biscuit decorating and an ever-popular activity, our 'Book Club'.
Creating Happy Memories
My personal, happiest memory of my time at the home so far? Every time I hear staff and residents laughing, enjoying their day and each other’s company.
Pop in your postcode below and we'll give you directions to Coupar Angus
Find a care home near you
News from across the Group
We were delighted to see the dementia strategy and the dementia ambassador program recognised and mentioned within this months Care News.
Coordination key to dementia care