You are here
Welcome to Balhousie Dalguise Centre, Perthshire
- 12 en-suite private, light and modern bedrooms (5 in each wing of The Dalguise Centre)
- Skilled and dedicated nurse-led care (fully trained staff team)
- Personalised care to represent the needs and wants of each individual client
- 2 modern, spacious and bright resident lounges which have kitchenette facilities
- The 'Snoozelen Lounge', where residents can relax and unwind
- All bedrooms are fitted with appliances carefully chosen to ensure zero self-harm
- Calming and peaceful views over our beautifully landscaped gardens
The environment my team creates for our residents is vibrant, enthusiastic, curious, engaging and forming. We have moved forward signiﬁcantly in recent months and are dedicated to working hard to continue the progress already made.
Here at the home, we actively encourage our residents to take part in various day trips, activities or events organised by us and we feel these have unparalleled beneﬁts on their health, happiness and well-being.
Working with the Community
Community engagement is a huge, daily focus for us. We have service users out shopping on a daily basis, have had recent trips to the ‘Motor Museum’, ‘Safari Park’, ‘Sea Life Centre’, various ‘Football Grounds’ and in the next month will be going to Ben Nevis on a ‘Walking Trip’.
The aspects I personally feel sets us apart from other homes are our high quality of staff, their motivation and the desire to set new challenges for the beneﬁt of our residents and service users.
What Sets us Apart?
Pop in your postcode below and we'll give you directions to Dalguise Centre
Find a care home near you
News from across the Group
We were delighted to see the dementia strategy and the dementia ambassador program recognised and mentioned within this months Care News.
Coordination key to dementia care