You are here
Welcome to Balhousie Dalnaglar Care Home, Crieff, Perthshire
- 39 tastefully decorated en-suite resident bedrooms, many with views directly over our landscaped gardens and the surrounding Perthshire countryside
- All bedrooms have telephone points, flat screen televisions and a 24-hour call-alert system
- Full lift access to all floors and wheelchair-friendly access throughout the home and gardens
- 2 spacious and comfortable resident lounges/dining rooms
- Bright and spacious Victorian-style conservatory with wonderful panoramic views of our surroundings
- Internet access for residents and visitors at our 'Internet Corner' facility
- Unisex hair salon
- Purpose-designed, enclosed landscaped gardens
- Popular daily activity programme
- An active residents and relatives committee which provides a two-way, open feedback system regarding the care being provided
As Manager here at Dalnaglar, Crieff, creating an environment for my residents that is homely, caring, safe and secure is so important to me and my staff. I am lucky enough to have a friendly and highly skilled team and it is my belief that this is one of the deﬁning factors of a care home and the care it provides to its residents.
We actively encourage our residents to take part in various day trips, activities or events organised by our team and feel these have unparalleled beneﬁts on their health, happiness and well-being.
Activities and Events
Here at the home, we have monthly ‘Bus Trips’ for residents into the beautiful surrounding countryside. These are extremely popular with residents and staff alike. We also host regular ‘Coffee Mornings’, ‘Curry Nights’ and ‘Summer Fairs’ for residents and their loved ones and look forward to a monthly workshop with ‘Remake, Arts and Crafts.’ Our monthly ‘Church Service’ is well attended by residents and our four-legged friends also join us on a monthly basis in the form of our extremely popular ‘Dog Visits’. Many of our residents are animal lovers and we recently enjoyed a fantastic day out at the local ‘Safari Park’. It really was a wonderful day for all!
I believe my staff here at Crieff are second-to-none and their passion, care and professionalism I see them put into caring for our residents makes me proud every single day. Currently, our longest serving staff member has been with us for over 13 years.
Life for our Residents
How would I describe life for our residents here at Crieff? Happy and content, safe in the knowledge that their well-being is my team’s priority at all times.
Pop in your postcode below and we'll give you directions to Dalnaglar
Find a care home near you
News from across the Group
We were delighted to see the dementia strategy and the dementia ambassador program recognised and mentioned within this months Care News.
Coordination key to dementia care