You are here
Welcome to Balhousie Huntly Care Home, Aberdeenshire
- Elegantly furnished resident bedrooms, all with en-suite bathroom facilities
- Each wing in the home also has a specially equipped 'assisted features' bathroom, helping residents with mobility challenges have their personal hygiene needs managed easily and safely
- Full lift access to all floors and wheelchair-friendly access throughout the home
- Each wing has a choice of 2 relaxing and comfortable resident lounges
- Peaceful resident day rooms
- Our extremely popular 'Care Café' where residents can enjoy special occasions and events.
- The 'Care Cafe' also leads out to our purpose-designed, enclosed landscaped courtyard
- Unisex hair salon
- Popular daily activity programme
- An active residents and relatives committee which provides a two-way, open feedback system regarding the care being provided
The environment my team creates for our residents is open, welcoming, warm and friendly, lending itself to our greatest passion; providing flexible and individualised care of the highest standard.
Here at the home, we actively encourage our residents to take part in various day trips, activities or events organised by us and we feel these have unparalleled benefits on their health, happiness and well-being.
Day Trips and Activities Programme
We recently took our residents on a day trip to the local garden centre which was greatly enjoyed by all and the home itself has a varied daily activities programme.
Every Day Matters
If I had to describe life for our residents in three words? "Every day matters". To me, it is so important to ensure every day is filled with interaction and laughter, that our residents feel comfortable and most importantly, at home.
Pop in your postcode below and we'll give you directions to Huntly
Find a care home near you
News from across the Group
We were delighted to see the dementia strategy and the dementia ambassador program recognised and mentioned within this months Care News.
Coordination key to dementia care