You are here
Welcome to Balhousie Pitlochry Care Home, Pitlochry, Perthshire
- 50 resident bedrooms furnished to a high standard, all with large, en-suite bathroom facilities
- All bedrooms have a 24-hour call-alert system
- 4 specially equipped bathrooms to facilitate residents with varying degrees of mobility requirements
- 5 spacious and relaxing resident lounges/dining rooms
- 2 'quiet' rooms for residents/visitors
- 2 large activity rooms for residents
- Internet access for residents and visitors at our 'Internet Corner' facility
- Unisex hair salon
- Award-winning, purpose-designed sensory gardens full of colour, texture and fragrance
- Popular daily activity programme
- An active residents and relatives committee which provides a two-way, open feedback system regarding the care being provided
Here at Pitlochry, our aim is to create an environment which is calm and relaxed for our residents. Our team are professional, caring and strive to achieve the best atmosphere for our residents at all times.
We actively encourage our residents to take part in various day trips, activities or events organised by our team and feel these have unparalleled beneﬁts on their health, happiness and well-being.
Activities and Events
We recently had a cheese and wine evening at which relatives, visitors, residents and staff from our local area came together to meet each other, chat and relax. Our residents vastly enjoyed meeting new people, catching up with old friends and family and it was such a success that we are planning to host these on a regular basis in the future.
Life for our Residents
How would I describe life for our residents here at Pitlochry? Comfortable, dignified and happy. As Manager, if my residents and staff are happy, I'm happy.
Pop in your postcode below and we'll give you directions to Pitlochry
Find a care home near you
News from across the Group
We were delighted to see the dementia strategy and the dementia ambassador program recognised and mentioned within this months Care News.
Coordination key to dementia care